Prevent high CPU usage when scrolling
Also, that's what is done for debian
upgpkg: lagrange 1.4.0-1
upgpkg: lagrange 1.3.4-3
lagrange: build the_Foundation *without* werror
Otherwize the build breaks because :
* the default /etc/makepkg.conf sets -Wformat, -Werror=format-security
* the_Foundation's CMakeLists unsets -Wno-format
* a warning is produced
* ... and warning are treated as errors
Signed-off-by: Roshless <firstname.lastname@example.org>
upgpkg: lagrange 1.3.4-2
upgpkg: lagrange 1.3.4-1
lagrange: add missing depends to hicolor-icon-theme
Bump lagrange to 1.1.2
Also switched to sha256 for the checksum.
Bump Lagrange to 1.1.0
Changes done to package along with reasoning:
* Change "arch" to just the x86 ones: It's not architecture-independent,
and the instructions to compile on a Raspberry Pi are different enough
that adding ARM archs wouldn't work.
* Change build type to "Release": Building package with 'None' kept
giving warning about binary referencing `$srcdir`.
* Remove 'PREFIX' from package(): It was already set on build(), so it's